Monday, February 04, 2008

And speaking of kids

My beautiful, sweet 13 year old niece just sent me the paper she wrote about ME!! Now, I love all the beautiful comments my clients write me, but I have to say that this paper brought tears to my eyes, and wins the prize for best compliment ever!

photographer
Have you ever wanted to follow in the footsteps of a family member?

I would like to follow in the footsteps of my aunt
It takes a lot of hard work, skills and patience. It is my goal to be just like my aunt.Being a photographer will take a lot of hard work and i am willing to dedicate my time and effort to be a professional photographer I will travel place to place to take excellent pictures. I know they are not just going to hand me the job i have to work to get it. I have to take a lot of pictures to practice. Another quality for this job is skills with cameras. I need to know how to operate the camera i also need to know all different types of cameras. I have to contrast the colors to make the picture look good.there is all different types of cameras but my favorite is the old fashion camera.the last quality for this job is patience. i need the right lighting so i might have to wait awhile till i get it. and i might have to try many different ways to take a picture too. patience is an important part to photography. these quality's will make me a good photographer just like my aunt my aunt is a
hard worker and still has time for her family even though she has to go many places my be when i get married my aunt can take pictures for me. This is a hard job but i am willing to give up my time and effort for this job.

No comments: