Friday, September 15, 2006

Sophia Grace Comisso






Another one of my clients from last year just had their first baby girl! Sophia Grace was born just 5 weeks ago, and is soooo beautiful. I shot Cindy and Glen's wedding in May of 05 and can honestly say it was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been to. Not only was EVERY detail perfect, but their love for each other was so unique and evident in everything they planned for the day. And now, just one year later, they have another addition to their already fabulous family! I got to hang out with the three of them the other day, it was a true joy being able to see Cindy and Glen interact with Sophia. What a lucky little girl to have come into such a loving household. I wish you two the very best for so many years to come.

No comments: