Friday, September 15, 2006

New York City!!






Labor Day weekend was the first weekend since APRIL that I have not had a wedding! So, Sean and I went to NYC with a couple of our friends. We had so much fun! Sean and I promised not to bring our computers or answer our phones for the entire time we were there! Our no work policy was really tempting to stick with even after we came home!

All we did was EAT and relax our way through New York! We must have eaten at least half of the time we were there, and it was so worth it! I had waaaay too much New York cheescake! We spent a day in Central Park, where our CRAZY friend, Josh made a new friend (sorry mom for putting this on here!!) Snakes are NOT AT ALL friends of mine, but I wanted Josh to look like a rock star for being so brave!! You have all of my respect, Josh! And, where else but New York can you see a bill board about boogers?! What a great city!

No comments: