Thursday, October 30, 2008

Amy + David - Married.

I love photographing weddings. I love that I get to spend the day with people on their happiest day, and I love being able to witness couples interact on their wedding day. This day was no different. In fact, Amy and David are two of my favorite people. Being around them automatically makes you happy, and to be around the two of them together is just, well, an honor.

Here are just a few of them on their beautiful day at The Barn at Gibbet Hill:

Amy admiring her beautiful dress.



The groom and his men.















3 comments:

Unknown said...

We loooooooove these pictures! Can't wait to see more. We had the best day and are also honored that you were there with us.

Amy and David

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! *sniff*

Anonymous said...

WOW!! These are STUNNING, Kelly! And I agree -- there's not a more fun couple around!

Can't wait to see more.

Jen (the sister/bridesmaid/cantor!)