Wednesday, October 01, 2008

2008 Champions

I know, I have been SLACKING on the blog lately. I can explain... and will shortly ;) I have a bazillion shoots to post, and I plan on getting every one of them up in time. I promise, they'll be worth the wait!

First, I had the pleasure of photographing the Boston Celtics the other day during their media day. It was so cool hanging out with all of them. I suppose it would have been cooler had I known who was who... Sorry dad!

So, for all you fans out there, here is a glimpse at some of the players that I got to photograph:












3 comments:

Krista Photography said...

That's awesome! What a cool opportunity!

Erica L. Pelaccia said...

Get out of town.... Well you are a great one for secrets!

Adam Palmer said...

In order, near as I can tell:

1>rookie Bill Walker
2>J.R. Giddens
3>Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen
4>Sam Cassell
5&6>Rajon Rondo

I think. I'm not a big NBA guy, but I was a-pullin' for the Celtics in the playoffs.