Thursday, September 06, 2007

Ben and Elizabeth

This past weekend I shot THREE weddings!! Despite my exhaustion, it was such a wonderful weekend filled with so much love and excitement.

Ben and Elizabeth are two people who share so much joy in their lives. The two are such a fun couple to be around. Rarely have I encountered two more laid back people, willing to do whatever they can for a good picture, including climbing through scaffolding in a wedding dress...





How cool is this bride?! She allowed me to photograph her in a nearby graveyard!!



The church is under major construction, so we made the best of it...











What better place to have your reception than on a boat?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful, creative pictures! They capture the personalities of Ben and Elizabeth so well. I want to see more...

Anonymous said...

Your talent in seizing the moment is amazing! The emotions you caught are perfect. You are truly a gifted photographer - the finest I've seen!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE them!!! I'm so excited about seeing the others! I knew I was going to be happy, but I'm still surprised at how happy I am:). Thank you for doing a great job!