Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sean and I got HITCHED!

Well, we did it! Sean and I were married on the 15th of this month, and I couldn't have dreamed up a better wedding in my head. It truly was the best day of my life! I have sooooooooooo many amazing pictures to go through and edit, but for now, I leave you with one of my favorites Erin took that day. No one ever tells you that when you return from your honeymoon you are even MORE busy than before your wedding! So, there are many many more pictures to come, I just have to get a little caught up first!

2 comments:

Adam Palmer said...

Awesome. Kelly, you look beautiful, and Sean looks like he's saying "I know! How in the world is this happening? Don't tell anyone I'm getting away with this!"

Many blessings. It was an honor to be a part of it.

Anonymous said...

Kelly you look absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!!