Saturday, November 04, 2006

ENGAGED!!!





So you know how Hollywood poisons every woman's mind by having those unbelievably romantic moments we all wish would happen to us? Well I just had my "Hollywood moment"!!! My wonderful boyfriend, Sean surprised me in NYC and PROPOSED ON THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE!! I was COMPLETELY SHOCKED and wonderfully surprised! How does one lure another onto such a bridge in the middle of the night? With an accomplice of course! My dear friend, Erin had been conspiring with Sean for weeks to put this together.

Erin and I went to the Xtreme seminar this week and had planned on her husband coming down to spend an evening with us. While on our way to meet her "husband" at a local bar, she told me that he decided to go for a walk over the bridge to see the crazy halloween people walking around in costumes. I naively walked over the bridge waiting to meet Erin's husband, Matt, wishing Sean were there to see the overwhelming beauty of the bridge at night!! When we got to the middle of the bridge Sean was there!! For a second I thought he just came to New York with Matt to surprise me. Turns out he was there to ask me to marry him!! Of course I said yes, because if you know this man, you know he is the most wonderful, loving, kind, honest, FUNNY man ever - and I would be crazy to ever let him go!!

Thanks, Erin for capturing such an unforgettable moment in my life. You are a rockstar of a liar and an AMAZING friend and photographer!!

And Sean, thanks for the story! I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

8 comments:

Liz & Ryan said...

Hooray! I'd heard great things about your fella from Dianne - so thrilled to hear the good news Kelly!
Much love to you both!
Liz

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, honey! I know I moved across the country- but how could I be so out of the loop! I am sure he's a fabulous fellow, and will look forward to more details. Congratulations, and all God's blessings on both of you!

Anonymous said...

Looks like I found you just in time to say Congratulations!

Andrew and Brooks said...

So I tried to post on here once already and the internet ate it! Congratulations girl! You definitely deserve your Hollywood, amazing, romantic moment! Andy wanted to know who Boston's top wedding photographer picks to do her own wedding!?!? :) Can't wait to meet Sean!

P.S. Post ring pictures!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kelly and Sean! We are so happy for you!
Love, April, Tom and Violet xoxo

Anonymous said...

Kelly and Sean, what can I say... I feel like Kelly is like one of my children. So beautiful and special. I loved Sean the moment I met him. You are so blessed to have each other. Congratulations and God Bless you both!!!

Anonymous said...

Though I havn't seen him in a few years, Sean is one of my dearest friends. I am so glad he has found such a wonderful girl. I so look forward to meeting you because Sean is indeed a gem to find. Mazel Tov! Andrea

taylor wells said...

two of the nicest people on the planet
have the best life ever!!
namaste!!
taylor