Friday, November 21, 2008

Sarra - The Opening

Last night I had the opportunity to photograph the opening of Sarra. Sarra is Boston's newest, and most chic makeup studio. Lauren Genatossio, owner and makeup artist extroidenaire, has opened her second makeup studio in the trendy up and coming area of South Boston. Brides, if you're looking for the perfect look on your wedding day, Lauren is the one to see - she even made my face glow at my own wedding ;) What an event - complete with food, drink, music, and makeovers!!









I couldn't stop photographing this girl! Not only is she adorable, but look at the fabulous hat!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I attended the opening and certainly can agree that Sarra Boston will be a booming success. The whole event portrayed a level of style that this city needs. The energy of the environment was clearly a result of careful planning by Lauren and her staff. Every guest was very satisfied as was I. Great Event, great people, great product. Good Luck