Thursday, November 15, 2007

Leah + Justin

I love all of my couples, but this one is close to my heart because they are my sister and NOW brother in law!!

Leah and Justin's wedding was not only a joy to photograph, but a wonderful testimony to God's love. Their's is a relationship most dream of having. One that is complete with MANY laughs, kindness, SO MUCH love, and a deep commitment to serving God both in their relationship and throughout their daily lives. To watch them interact is such a pleasure, and I look forward to spending many more celebrations together!

Love you both, and I can't wait to hear about the Dominican!!








So BEAUTIFUL!



Men, men, men, men...















My beautiful new family!



The toasts:








I'm such a sucker for the father daughter dances.


Sharon and Sean shakin their groove thang...



No comments: