Monday, February 26, 2007

Danielle

I love this time of year for so many reasons. Number one, I LOVE SNOW! It is FINALLY snowing here in Boston, and my back yard looks like a winter wonderland! I'll post some pictures of it later today. Another reason I love this time of year is because I have less weddings, which allows me to spend my weekends with family and friends.

This weekend was my friend, Daniell's baby shower. I have known Dani since she was 14 years old, and have watched her grow into such a beautiful young woman - about to give birth to a little girl!! Her and her husband recently moved to Georgia to be with family, so it was so nice to get to spend some time with them and celebrate their much anticipated little girl.

I was able to sneak Dani out for a couple of minutes to steal some shots of her belly!








No comments: