Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Jeff and Katie

Words cannot describe how much fun this wedding was! I had been looking forward to this day for almost a year now.

I met Katie and Jeff at a wedding I shot a year and a half ago for one of my all time favorite couples, Jodie and Bill. (some fun pictures of them to come...) Jodie and Bill's wedding was such a blast, and I couldn't wait to see them and all of their friends again to celebrate the marriage of Katie and Jeff.

And what a celebration it was! The day began early in the morning with a game of golf, and ended late at night at a really cool ski lodge in Vermont.

To the wedding party: What a day!! Thanks for making my job an absolute blast by keeping me smiling throughout the entire day. You are all so wonderful, and I look forward to seeing you at the next wedding!

Katie and Jeff: Man do you guys know how to throw a party! Thanks for being so willing to do whatever it takes to get a good photo! I can only hope these images capture the love and joy you both share for many years to come.

To view the images larger, click on the image.



No comments: